ORSoC has designed a development board for the OpenRISC processor. This board enables easy access to the OpenRISC platform and gives the designer a fast start.
The board is shipped with a pre-defined System on Chip design and includes everything to have a CPU system up and running in no time.
The development kit includes the following:
- CPU board with preconfigured ACTEL ProASIC3 FPGA
- Built-in FLASH based bootloader
- SPI FLASH with end application
- 32 MByte SDRAM
- SD/MMC connector for high capacity FLASH storage (up to 2Gbyte)
- 8 LED for debugging purposes
- 10 pin header with two SPI channels
- JTAG configuration header
- Debug header with serial console and JTAG debug
- General purpose IO
The board is 75×50 mm and contains two 40-pin 2mm headers and a 10 pin header with power supply signals. The board has local DC/DC converters for all nescessary supplies and needs only 3.3V external supply. The board is intended to be placed on a carrier board which contains external connectors.
For pricing information and orders, please visit OpenCores web shop (link). Note: This board is currently out-of-stock!
If you are a company located in EU we recommend you to contact ORSoC directly via email@example.com to avoid unnecessary costs related to VAT.